The story of a 29 year old breast cancer patient, as I go through the emotional roller coaster of this disease.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Seriously!
Today I had chemo, it was much nicer than last time, but I am definitely done. I wish I could jump into a bubble and float away and just watch all my cares and illnesses stay on the earth. I want to be normal again and to be able to just relax cause I want to not cause I have too. I understand why this is going on (but I want it to end already). God has me learning a lesson right now, what that is I am not sure yet, but I will someday. I know I can handle it and I know I need to rest, but really I am not a resting kinda girl. If it were not for all my friends and family it would really hard to be strong, but you all have made it easier. THANK YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I admire your strength Desi and you are always in my daily prayers!
ReplyDelete