Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fear of what is supposed to help!

As I am still dealing with the pain in my legs and feet I was given another pain medication to help me control the pain. Knowing how I do not know handle pain medication very well since all of this cancer stuff has come around I was thinking to myself it will be ok. It will make me feel better and then I will be better off. Shortly after I took the first pain pill I was sick, super sick, in the back of my mind I was thinking I should not take it, but it is only one pill. I now have been band from taking major medication all together. Thanks to the eastern medicine which I know is my friend more than western medicine. I am truly sick of taking stuff and getting super sick or having horrible side effects. I never had issues like this before. I was told my the oncologist and Kim my liver just can't handle it any more, but I can't handle the pain anymore either. Owell. I guess we will continue with herbs and being poked which is quite peaceful and relaxing. I just want my body back and I want to be done. Now I have the flu and a major fever for 2 days now and was so fearful to take something for it. I must say I know have a phobia of taking stuff cause I am scared of how my body will handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment